Concord Repatriation General Hospital

Hospital built in 1939-42 on land bequeathed for the purpose by Dame Eadith Walker, which was a military hospital during World War II and later a hospital for returned service personnel. The hospital has provided for general patients since 1974.

Milestone
Constructed
1939 - 1942
Opened
1942
Died
10 Jul 1973
Name
Alternate
Concord Hospital
Position
Property
Comprises
Type