Mental health facility established in the buildings of Parramatta Female Factory in 1849, it has operated under a variety of names before becoming part of Cumberland Hospital in 1983.

Name
Alternate
Parramatta Lunatic Asylum
1849 - 1868
Alternate
Parramatta Hospital for the Insane
1869 - 1914
Alternate
Parramatta Mental Hospital / Parramatta Psychiatric Centre
1915 - 1983
Alternate
Cumberland Hospital
1983 -
Position
1927 - 1929
Property
Comprises
Part of
Occupied
1847 -
Type