Darlington Public School

Government primary school established for children from the families employed at Eveleigh railway workshops. The school moved in 1975 to new premises on the corner of Golden Grove and Abercrombie Streets, while one building, the old schoolhouse was conserved for use by the University of Sydney.

Milestone
Opened
1878
Name
Alternate
Darlington Superior Public School
1887 - 1920
Property
Occupied
1878 - 1975
Type