Dixson Collection

Part of the State Library of New South Wales, the Dixson Library and Dixson Galleries collections are based on the bequest of Sir William Dixson, a businessman who began donating his extensive Australiana collections to the Public Library of New South Wales (now the State Library of New South Wales) in 1929. 

Milestone
Opened
1929
Name
Commemorates
Property
Part of
Occupied
Type