Dulwich High School

Public school built on land from the Seaview Estate, purchased in 1883 and opened in 1885. Extended over the years, it had over 1500 pupils in 1915. In 2002, following a campaign by the community, the heritage building was restored and the school became Dulwich High School of Visual Arts and Design.

Milestone
Opened
1885
Name
Alternate
Dulwich Hill Boys Primary School
Alternate
Dulwich Hill Junior Boys Technical High School
Type