Bookselling business begun by William Dymock in the 1880s in Pitt Street as Dymock's Book Arcade. He moved to larger premises on King Street and then again in 1890 to George Street, in the southern wing of the Royal Hotel on the eastern side of the road between King and Market Streets. The flagship store remained in the same location after the original George Street store was demolished and replaced by 'The Block', or 'The Dymock's Building' in the 1920s.

Name
Alternate
Dymock's Book Arcade
Position
Property
Occupied
1926 -
Type