J and E Dawson

Draper, clothier and outfitter business which initially operated as Robinson, Dawson and Thompson before it was taken over by relatives of the owners in 1861 - brothers Edward and John Dawson and Nicholas Henry Eagar and was located at 406-08 George Street, Sydney. It was dissolved by mutual consent in November 1867 and Dawson continued to operate the business with his brother John under the name J and E Dawson until his retirement in 1896.

Milestone
Dissolved
1895
Name
Alternate
Robinson, Dawson and Thompson
1843 - 1844
Alternate
Dawson and Thompson
1845 - 1860
Alternate
Dawson, Eagar and Company
1861 - 15 Nov 1867
Position
1861
1861 - 1895
Type