Lotaville Girls' School

A day and boarding school for girls established by Mary Hughes and her husband Professor Henry Hughes in Surrey Street in Darlinghurst in 1881. It moved into the former Star and Garter Inn building in Randwick between 1885 and 1890, then the purpose built Tara on Allison Road. From 1903 to 1908 it was housed in Avonmore Terrace, Randwick.

Milestone
Opened
Darlinghurst
1881
Position
1881
1881
1881 - 1908
1881 - 1908
Property
Owner of
1885 - 1897
Occupied
1903 - 1908
Type