Manly Industrial School and Orphanage

School and hostel which from 1881 to 1910 accommodated girls aged two to 18 years and from 1883 to 1891 also housed boys up to the age of ten. In 1886 it received the remaining children from the Roman Catholic Orphanage at Parramatta, which had just closed.

Milestone
Formed
1881
Closed
1910
Position
1881
Type