Our Boys Farm Home

Cottage for boys established at Camden in 1890 by George Ardill and The Society for Providing Homes for Neglected Children to provide care and training for boys on nearby farms. The land was donated by WH Paling. In 1946 the building was sold and is now known as Macquarie House.

Milestone
Formed
1890
Dissolved
1945
Name
Alternate
Macquarie House
Position
1890
Type