Our Children's Home

Home established by The Society for Providing Homes for Neglected Children in Liverpool in 1887 in a house donated by KF Oliver. It was established primarily to provide care and shelter for children so their mothers could take employment where a child was not acceptable. It moved to North Strathfield in 1918 and closed in 1982 when donations diminished.

Milestone
Formed
1887
Dissolved
1982
Position
1887
Type