Hospital founded by the Sisters of Charity Catholic religious order in 1857, which has grown into one of Sydney's largest health care organisations, with public and private divisions, a hospice and teaching and research facilities.

Milestone
Formed
1857
Died
17 Jul 1929
Died
11 Feb 1945
Position
1873 - 1876
1889 - 1923
1923 - 1945
Property
Comprises
Occupied
1857 - 1870
Type