Sydney Girls' High School

Public girls' high school established in 1883 to provide a complete education and qualification for entry to the University of Sydney. First housed in Elizabeth Street on the current site of David Jones, the school moved to Moore Park in 1921.

Milestone
Formed
1883
Opened
October 8, 1883
08 Oct 1883
Position
1898 - 1902
1920 - 1926
Property
Occupied
1883 - 1921
Type