Wirth's Bros Circus Ltd

Circus troupe formed by four brothers John, Harry, Philip and George Wirth in 1882. The company was incorporated in 1913 by Philip and George Wirth after they had received an inheritance from an American uncle and continued operating until 1963.

Milestone
Formed
1882
Dissolved
1963
Position
1882
1913
1913 - 29 Aug 1937
1913 - 1941
Property
Owner of
1908 - 1941
Type