280 Pitt Street

Allotment 18 of the original subdivision recognised in 1831, the use of the site reflects the changing face of commercial Sydney over almost two centuries.

Property
Occupied by
Owned by
1831 - 1845
Owned by
1845 - 1870
Occupied by
1850 - 1879
Owned by
1870 - 1880
Occupied by
1880 - 1886
Owned by
1880 - 1892
Occupied by
1892 - 1907
Owned by
1892 - 1914
Occupied by
1907 - 1908
Occupied by
1908 - 1913
Occupied by
1913 - 1920
Owned by
1914 - 1962
Occupied by
1925 -
Type