284-292 Pitt Street

Site at corner of Pitt and Bathurst streets initially occupied by single storey structures in the 1800s before its commercial potential was realised with a multi-storey warehouse in 1907. Joined to Lincoln House in 1925 it was subdivided again in the 1960s.

Milestone
Constructed
1907
Modified
1942
Name
Alternate
Bennett & Wood House
Alternate
International House
Alternate
Speedwell House
Property
Owned by
1907 - 1962
Type