Back Row East

The eastern back row of the early township of Sydney, where Phillip Street runs today. Behind the street lay bush and scrub. Also known as Back Row, and later as Mulgrave Street, it was renamed 'Phillip Street' by Macquarie in 1810. Back Row West is modern day Kent Street on the other side of the city.

Name
Alternate
Back Row
Alternate
Musgrave Street
Alternate
Phillip Street
1810 -
Type