Brighton Farm

Estate made up of a 60 acre granted to William Faithful in 1809 and increased to 800 acres by Simeon Lord between Liverpool Road and Cooks River at Croydon Park. The property was subdivided in 1836.

-33.896257365183, 151.10989343052

Property
Owned by
- 1836
Comprises
Owned by
1808 - 1816
Owned by
1816 - 1824
Owned by
1824
Type