Canterbury Farm

First land grant in Canterbury area, made to Richard Johnson who received 100 acres in 1793. The grant was in present day Trevenar Street near Allibone Street, Peace Park, Ashbury. It was vastly expanded by subsequent owners and continued to be a rich and productive property.

Name
Alternate
Canterbury Vale
Property
Owned by
1793 - 1800
Owned by
1800 - 1803
Owned by
1803 - 1846
Owned by
1846 - 1861
Owned by
1861 - 1906
Type