Collingwood House and estate
Estate and house at Liverpool on the Georges River. Also known as Bunker's Cottage or Bunker' Farm, the house was built around 1810. Modified several times, it remains an important example of the transition of the area from an agricultural estate to an industrial estate during the nineteenth century. It is the fourth oldest surviving house in Australia.