Dural

North-western semi-rural suburb which straddles the Hills District and the upper North Shore. St Jude's Anglican church (1846) is believed to have been designed by Edmund Blacket.

Property
Administered by
Administered by
Part of
Part of
Type

Dural

CC BY-SA 2.0
,
2008

Dharug land before the arrival of Europeans, Dural was settled from the 1820s by timber-getters, farmers and orchardists. With its large blocks of land and remnant forest, Dural remains a semi-rural area.