The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Running grounds in Glebe which was developed in part of the Toxteth Estate in 1890 for pony racing, trotting and athletics. The course had various names and owners until it was named Harold Park after the imported American trotting horse Childe Harold in 1929. From 1929 to 1987 it also hosted greyhound race meetings. The venue closed in 2010 and is now the site of medium density housing.