La Perouse Tram Terminus

Tram loop which catered for both the service from the city via Maroubra with a branch to Malabar, and that from Botany. Opening in 1902 for steam trams the services were electrified in 1905. The last trams ran on February 25 1961. It has now been modified for car and bus parking.

-33.9889006922235, 151.2332038878958

Milestone
Opened
1902
Closed
1961
Name
Alternate
The Loop
Type