Amusement park built on the site of the Dorman Long workshops at Milsons Point after the Sydney Harbour Bridge was completed in 1932. It closed in 1979 after a fatal fire on the Ghost Train ride, but reopened in 1982.

-33.848204690458, 151.210075753

Milestone
Opened
04 Oct 1935
Closed
1979
Opened
1982
Closed
1988
Opened
20 Jan 1995
Closed
Feb 1996
Opened
04 Apr 2004
Name
Commemorated by
Position
1935 - 1970
Type