Newington Armoury

Military magazine operated first by the army and from 1921 by the navy, it was closed in 1999 as new storage rules created operational difficulties and to accommodate the athlete's village for the 2000 Olympic Games. Remnants of the 1897 structures remain.

-33.825332866675, 151.06495294906

Milestone
Constructed
1897
Closed
1996
Property
Part of
Relationship
Included in
2000 -
Type