Northbridge Golf Course

Originally in an area dedicated to public recreation in 1910 and called Middle Harbour Park, 20 acres were rededicated by Council in 1923. A proposal for a golf course on the site was made in 1926, but it was not until 1933, when the Government agreed to subsidise the work as an emergency relief project that construction of a 9-hole golf course began.

Milestone
Constructed
1933 - 1935
Opened
1935
Property
Owned by
1923 -
Type