Panania

South-western residential suburb with an Aboriginal name meaning 'sun rising in the east and shining on the hills.' Settlement began in the 1890s on small orchards and poultry farms, with residential development following the opening of the railway station in 1931 and continuing after the Second World War.

Property
Administered by
- 2016
Part of
- 2016
Administered by
2016 -
Part of
2016 -
Type