Petersham

Inner-west residential suburb on the southern side of Parramatta Road, named in 1794 by Lieutenant-Governor Francis Grose after his home village in Surrey, England. Developed after the railway station opened in 1857, it is now a centre of Sydney's Portuguese community.

Name
Alternate
Kangaroo Ground
Property
Administered by
- 2016
Part of
- 2016
Administered by
2016 -
Part of
2016 -
Type