Petersham cemetery

Catholic cemetery established on 15 acres of land owned by the Church at Lewisham. It opened in 1863 and closed in 1888. In the 1920s, remains with tombstones were relocated to Rookwood Cemetery or Bunnerong Cemetery and the land was redeveloped.

Milestone
Opened
1865
Buried
19 Mar 1877
Buried
11 Jun 1879
Buried
24 Aug 1879
Buried
14 Aug 1887
Closed
1888
Type