Sophienburg

House and estate on the Georges River near Liverpool, now Casula. Owned between about 1844 and 1854 by Thomas Holt who renamed it in honour of his German born wife, it was originally called Narrawa by owner George Muckle. It was subsequently purchased by James Atkinson who combined it with his neighbouring estate Collingwood.

Name
Alternate
Sophienberg
Alternate
Narrawa
Property
Owned by
Owned by
1844 - 1854
Type