St Albans

Historic rural village in the Macdonald Valley, north of Wisemans Ferry. Founded on the site of a bullock wharf on the Macdonald River (Gununday), the settlement was officially named after the English city St Albans in 1841. The area has been referred to by locals as the 'Forgotten Valley' as it has been by-passed over time by all the major road and rail routes leading north from Sydney.

-33.196605539917, 151.01205057459

Property
Administered by
Part of
Type