St Mark's Heritage Conservation Precinct Randwick

Created by subdivision of the former Church of England Glebe Estate in 1888. The strong demand for land ensured the establishment of substantial homes for the well-to-do, all within the significant Late Victorian 'boom period'. Bound by Dutruc, Rae and Chapel streets and Fred Hollows Gully it contains Victorian villas, terraces and more modest Victorian, Federation and Inter-War cottages

Property
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Comprises
Type