St Mary Magdalene Church Cemetery

Graveyard next to the St Mary Magdalene Anglican Church in St Marys, which was built on land donated by the family of the third governor of New South Wales, Philip Gidley King. It contains the King family vault, and the cemetery's earliest marked grave belongs to Anna Josepha King. The first recorded burial was the infant Thomas Reveley, who died in 1840 and was buried in an unmarked grave.

Milestone
Opened
1840
Buried
1844
Buried
01 Mar 1856
Buried
07 Oct 1865
Buried
1872
Buried
06 Aug 1904
Type