The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
St Thomas' Rest Park Crows Nest
Park located in West Street, Crows Nest which was once the site of North Sydney's first European burial ground. The land, which was previously the property of Edward Wollstonecraft, was donated to the Anglican Parish of St Leonards in 1845 by Alexander Berry. St Thomas' Cemetery was handed to North Sydney Council in 1967, and was then converted to a rest park. Many headstones survive, including the tomb of Berry, his wife Elizabeth and brother in law, Edward Wollstonecraft.