Warners Park

Park space which was originally a dairy established by J R Warner over 35 acres (14 hectares) from Sailors Bay Creek to Edinburgh Road, Northbridge. Cows from the dairy grazed on what is now Eastern Valley Way. Warner's motto was 'Service, hygiene and pure raw dairy milk'. He subdivided the dairy in 1942 and donated 5 acres to Willoughby Council for public recreation.

Milestone
Closed
1951
Name
Commemorates
Alternate
Warner's Dairy
1914 - 1942
Alternate
Waratah Dairy
1914 - 1951
Position
1914
Property
Owned by
1914 - 1951
Administered by
1942 -
Type