Waterloo Estate

Land grant of 1400 acres in 1823 to William Hutchinson on which he had previously developed a water powered flour mill in 1818. It became part of Daniel Cooper's Waterloo landholding in 1825 before being subdivided in the 1880s.

Property
Owned by
1823 - 1825
Owned by
1825 - 1833
Owned by
1825 - 1853
Owned by
1853 - 1884
Type