Amphitheatre of the Order of the Star in the East

Built as a venue for the new world teacher to address his audience, after he entered the harbour, walking across the waters, to rescue mankind from ignorance. The teacher did not arrive, and the Order was dissolved in 1929.

Milestone
Constructed
1923
Demolished
1951
Property
Owned by
1923 - 1929
Type