Botany Goods Line

Freight line that runs from Marrickville to Port Botany. After the proposal for the line being approved by the New South Wales Parliament in 1913, work commenced on the line in 1915 then ceased in 1917 before beginning again in 1921. The line opened in October 1925 and was extended in 1929 to provide access to the Bunnerong Power Stations.

Milestone
Opened
Oct 1925
Property
Part of
Type