Fig Tree Baths

Originally a free bathing area on the western shore of Woolloomooloo Bay called Fig Tree, the public baths there were incorporated into the Corporation Male Baths constructed by Council between 1858 and 1860. The Corporation Female baths were built further south along the shoreline.

Milestone
Constructed
1858 - 1860
Demolished
1903
Name
Alternate
Corporation Male Baths
Type