Lachlan Mill

Mill established on the Botany Road at Kensington in August 1820 as Lachlan Flour Mills. Renamed in 1821 as Lachlan & Waterloo Flour Mills. In 1827 was converted into a factory for turning wool into blankets and cloth, and in 1830 for making paper from corn stalks.

Name
Alternate
Lachlan & Waterloo Flour Mills
Property
Owned by
1825
Type