Paddington Reservoir

Reservoir constructed as part of Sydney's water supply system to get water from the Botany Swamps Scheme to the urban area. It was decommissioned in 1899 and served as garage and workshop until collapsing in 1991. In 2009 it opened as a sunken garden and cultural precinct.

Milestone
Constructed
1864 - 1866
Modified
1899
Modified
2007 - 2009
Position
Property
Part of
2009
Type