Grand Victorian mansion on the corner of Glebe Point and Wigram Roads in Glebe, built for timber merchant Alexander Kethel. It was later converted to a homeopathic hospital and general community hospital. It is now owned by the City of Sydney and houses the Glebe branch of the public library and other community groups. The adjacent park was the site of the Sydney Hospital for Sick Children, founded in 1880. This was renamed the Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children in 1904 and moved to Camperdown in 1907. The hospital building was also used by the homeopathic hospital before it was razed for the park in 1968.