Regency style villa located on Mona Road in Darling Point. The residence was owned by the Smart family and then leased by Thomas Rowe. It was converted into flats in 1922.

Milestone
Constructed
1841
Died
28 May 1881
Modified
1922
Position
1841
Property
Owned by
1841 - 28 May 1881
Occupied by
1881 - 1899
Type

Mona and Greenoaks

CC BY-SA 2.0
,
2016

Mona at Darling Point was built as a regency villa in 1841. It has been converted to an apartment building. Greenoaks, built from 1846 and developed into a gothic revival mansion in the 1860s, was renamed Bishopscourt after it was purchased by the Anglican Church in 1910.