Ventnor Randwick

Heritage-listed two-storey Victorian sandstone house built for George Kiss and was most probably named after the town of Ventnor in the Isle of Wight, England. The family resided there until 1963 when it was sold to Our Lady of the Sacred Heart Church.

Milestone
Constructed
1876 - 1878
Position
1876 - 1878
Property
Part of
Owned by
1876 - 13 Aug 1882
Owned by
1963 -
Type