The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Clovelly Tram Terminus
Tram terminus at Clovelly Beach which was the final stop of a tram line which originally began at Alison Road and ran to the intersection of Clovelly and Carrington roads in 1912. There were proposals for tram services in the area as early as 1905. After the initial line was extended to Clovelly in 1913, there were connecting services between the city and the area by 1923. The last tram ran in 1957.