West's Creek

Stream that ran through Thomas West's land into the western side of Rushcutters Bay, and appearing in maps from the mid nineteenth century as Rushcutters Creek.  In 1842 it was fixed as the municipal boundary with the City of Sydney and the line remains the boundary today although the creek itself has been redirected and is now part of the drainage system.

Milestone
Replaced by
Name
Commemorates
Type