St Mark's Glebe Estate Randwick

Grant of 30 acres of glebe lands to St Mark's church at Darling Point in 1857 to provide for its upkeep. Subdivided from 1882 it contains a fine collection of residential buildings, including nineteenth century villas and terraces and twentieth century cottages, adjacent to an important area of remnant bushland.

Property
Part of
Owned by
1857 - 1888
Type