Aspinall House

Built in 1883 for Joshua Frey Josephson who named it St Killian's, the construction included some elements like a staircase and marble hall tiles from his former home Enmore House. It was converted to a boarding school house when Scots College moved to Bellevue Hill in 1895 and renamed after Arthur Aspinall, the school's first principal.  

 

-33.875359536323, 151.25316529587

Milestone
Constructed
1883
Name
Alternate
St Killians
1883 - 1895
Property
Part of
Owned by
1883 - 1892
Occupied by
1883 - 1892
Occupied by
1895 -
Type