The Dictionary of Sydney was archived in 2021.
Randwick Auxiliary Hospital
Established in 1927 as an auxiliary to the Coast Hospital at Little Bay in two wards of the Randwick Military Hospital for convalescent and chronic patients. It was managed by the Prince Henry Hospital until 1936 when it became a separate organisation under the Department of Health. The Auxiliary Hospital eventually specialised in treating men with tubercolosis (TB) and changed its name to the Randwick Chest Hospital in 1958. It was merged into the Prince of Wales hospital in the 1960s.