Royal Institute for the Deaf and Blind Children

Charitable organisation that educated deaf, dumb and blind children, and became one of Sydney's large charities. It moved to North Rocks in 1961, leaving its grand building to become part of the University of Sydney.

Name
Alternate
Deaf and Dumb Institution of New South Wales
1860 - 1868
Alternate
New South Wales Deaf and Dumb Institution
1868
Alternate
New South Wales Deaf Dumb and Blind Institution
1869 - 1957
Alternate
Royal NSW Institution for Deaf and Blind Children
1957 - 1974
Alternate
Royal NSW Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
1974 - 1997
Position
Type